1. What is the full form of BRCA gene and how many kinds of BRCA are there?
2. Where is the gene found? Location in the chromosome
3. What are its functions
4. Is BRCA involved in cell cycle control? How
5. What negative effects can the mutated BRCA gene cause inside a cell -Be specific?
6. What do they mean by a knock-out mouse?
7. Why did the knock-out technique not work with BRCA-1 gene?
8. How did scientists overcome this problem? What other gene is mutated with BRCA gene?
9. What other proteins interact with BRCA protein?