What is a common critique of using a single case study?
Common Mistakes to Avoid in Your Case Study Assignment.
A case study is a thorough and in-depth study of an event, scenario, or problem. A good case study comprises two things: one, a problem, incident, situation, event, or scenario involving a person or a particular group of people. Two, the geographical aspect and the time frame. Case studies can be categorized into three broad groups:
- Single instrumental case study: Here, you choose a problem that is of concern and focus on one specific case.
- Multiple or collective case study: As the single instrumental case study, you choose one problem of concern. But as the name suggests, you focus on more than one case.
- Intrinsic case study: Here, you do not focus on any particular problem. You choose a case that is unique without connecting it to a specific problem, unlike the single and multiple case studies.
Case study assignments can be assigned to individuals or to groups. You must understand why your professor has asked you to write one. Case studies help develop your analytical capabilities, decision-making ability, and when assigned to a group, it increases cohesion and the students’ active engagement. Therefore, case study assignments cannot and should not be underestimated.
Case study assignments require a lot of time, skill, potential, and awareness to be completed. They can prove to be difficult, especially for inexperienced students. That is why it is important to contact our academic writing company for professional help. We know some of the common mistakes that students make when writing their case studies. By highlighting them for you, you will be able to avoid them and improve your case study writing skills for future assignments. The common mistakes include:
- Insufficient research: Case studies should be based on research and multiple sources of data. Think of your case study as a house you are building and research as the foundation. Without a proper foundation, the house is weak and cannot stand. The same applies to your case study and the research. Information from research provides you with the right and enough materials to build your case study.
- Incorrect structure: A good case study should follow the following structure: Introduction, background information, alternatives, solution, and recommendations.
- Broad research question: Remember that your case study’s objective is to navigate a specific problem and suggest a solution. Therefore, general questions will do more harm to your case study.
- Lack of editing: Before submitting your assignment, you must go through your work while checking for grammatical and spelling mistakes. You can also give it to your classmates or friends for proofreading. Another option is seeking our professional academic writing services for editing and proofreading.
- Bad time management: One of the most common mistakes that students make is this one. They do not realize that case study writing is a time-consuming process. What happens is that they wait until the last day, and they are in for a rude shock. We advise that you plan your time accordingly and set reasonable deadlines for the completion of specific tasks.
- Plagiarism: This refers to the “stealing” of someone’s intellectual property and presenting it as your own. Plagiarism is a serious offense that can make you fail, get you suspended, or worse, get you kicked out of your academic program. To avoid plagiarism, cite correctly, reference, and rephrase. You can also use various tools to check for plagiarism. Another solution is seeking coursework help from us.
Let us take a quick look at the advantages of getting case study assignment help from us:
As far as expertise is concerned, we have three groups of experts in our on-line writing service.
- Researchers: Our researchers’ work is to conduct in-depth, thorough, and extensive research on various topics. This research is then sorted out according to relevance in order to write your case study.
- Writers: Our professional paper writers hold advanced degrees from top universities all over the world. They are all native English speakers and will deliver a highly customized case study assignment.
- Proofreaders: They check all papers for grammatical and spelling mistakes to ensure that your assignment is free of any errors.
These writers will write you quality, original and professional case studies that will not only leave an impression on your instructor but also contribute greatly to your grades.
The case study papers that we deliver are up to university standards. Our research paper writers approach each paper with a fresh perspective ensuring richness in content and creativity. The proper structure and correct format will be adhered to when writing your case study assignment.
- Timely delivery
You do not have to keep worrying about whether we will deliver your paper in time or not. We will always meet your deadline. Even if the paper is due in six hours, we assure you that we will promptly deliver it without compromising the quality of proficiency.
- Unlimited revision
In the rare occurrence that your paper does not meet your standards, we will revise it freely an unlimited number of times until you are satisfied. Our topmost priority is your satisfaction, and we will always go above and beyond to fulfill it.
Are you worried that you will not be able to buy college papers from us? We are aware that you are a student and you have a limited budget. That is why or prices are reasonable without any compromise on quality.
We assure you that we do not resell any papers that we have written. All papers are written from scratch with special emphasis on rich, original, and authentic content. They are also checked for plagiarism by a sophisticated and modern antiplagiarism engine.
- Customer support
Our dedication is to customer satisfaction. As part of it, we are here 24/7, even on weekends, to take care of any questions that you may have. You can reach us via text or email, and you will get a swift reply from us.