1) Which of the following is a Microsoft prioritization technique with free online samples?
b*. Bug bars
d. Wait and see matrix
2) When should you create your own mitigation?
a. Whenever you are bored
b. When you expect that the performance impact of a standard approach will be high
c*. When you have tested the standard approaches, and they have unacceptable downsides
d. After you have fuzzed
3) Which type of diagram is very common in threat modeling?
a. Venn Diagram
b. State Machine
c. Data Flow Diagram
d. Trust interaction visual
4) What is the most important addition to your system diagram when you move data or operations from an in-house data center to a cloud provider?
a. Trust boundary
b. New diagram
c. Points of encryption
d. Entity barrier
5) Which of the following storage mediums is regarded as the most secure against unauthorized erasure?
a. Floppy Disksb. Virtual Memoryc. Optical Disksd. On-board Hard Disks
6) What is information privacy?
a.Right to be left alone
b.Collection of safeguards that protect personal information
c.Individual’s ability to control use of information that relates to himself/herself
d.Individual’s ability to control anonymity
20 mins ago
Select answer and explain or give brief comment about answer
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post answer questions with brief explanation appeared first on Top Premier Essays.