Course Project: Part 2—Literature ReviewBy Day 7
Submit the Project, Part 2—Literature Review, which you began working on in Week 4. It will also be a component in your Course Project due by Day 7 of Week 10.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Project for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Project using the naming convention “WK5Proj+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
- Click the Week 5 Project Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Project.
- Click the Week 5 Project link. You will also be able to “View Rubric” for grading criteria from this area.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK5Proj+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
- If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission.