- Describe the hypotheses about the causes of aging.
- Discuss the factors that affect the rate of aging.
- Explain how the basic concepts that underlie the Dietary Guidelines for Americans relate to adult health.
- Compare the dietary intake of adults with the current recommendations.
- Discuss the effects of physical, physiological, psychosocial, and economic factors on the food intake and nutrient needs of adults.
- Describe community nutrition services for older persons.
- Identify nutrition-related health issues of the adult years and describe the prevention and treatment of these health problems.
- List the potential benefits and risks associated with the use of complementary and alternative medicine practices.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get a Discount!
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get a Discount!