I’m trying to study for my Business course and I need some help to understand this question.
Decide as a learning team on one emerging issue from the following list or an issue of your choice:
- Privacy in the workplace
- Affordable Care Act
- Employee Retention
- Workplace violence
- Flexible Workplace
- Financial literacy in the workplace
- Addressing generational differences in the workplace
- Artificial Intelligence
- Equal pay
Identify the relevant issues, stating assumptions if appropriate. Note: The emphasis at this stage is to gain an overview of the issues involved.
Use the internet and the University Library to research your selected emerging issue.
Create an 8- to 12-slide presentation, with speaker notes, analyzing the emerging issue the team selected in which you:
- Analyze the cause or causes of the emerging issue and the strategic impact on organizations in general if it’s not addressed appropriately.
- Identify the ethical or social responsibilities that need to be addressed with the issue you selected.
- Assess alternative actions to solve the problem or improve the situation. Are there staff recruitment, legal, or HR planning issues that need to be addressed?
- Recommend the best alternative, and explain why it is the best. How and when should the recommended action be implemented? Indicate any employee or labor relations issues including workplace safety.
- Indicate any employee or labor relations issues including workplace safety.
- Identify any issues about future training that should be implemented.
Use visual aids and graphics to enhance your presentation.