Holy Scripture contains an astonishing variety of references to chemical elements and compounds, chemical and physical processes, chemical and physical procedures and apparatus, measurements, chemical reactions, and applied physics. Please submit a computer-printed summary (1.5 spacing, 12-point font, 500-word minimum length) of the following:
1) Find two (2) scriptural references to energy: choose from the following types—rotational, kinetic, potential, mechanic, thermal, or chemical. Be sure to let me know which energy type you are citing.
2) Find two (1) scriptural references of either an acid or base.
3) Find two (2) scriptural references to elements.
4) Find two (2) scriptural references to compounds.
5) Find two (2) scriptural references of an event where the laws of physics and/or chemistry seem to be defied.
Reference passage of scripture as follows: Book name, Chapter: Verse, “passage quotations”, Bible translation. (e.g. John 3:16 “For God so loved”, NIV).