Please choose one of the research journal article located in the Research Articles folder (look under the Research Articles tab (see below in Modules). Read the article and address the following question set listed below.
Composition questions to be addressed:
- How is the research related to criminal profiling?
- How does the information expand your knowledge of serial offenders and/or offenses?
- How can you apply the research to the concept or application of criminal profiling in actual profiling exercises?
- What do you feel are the main benefits to the research and what do you feel are some of the shortcomings?
- Provide an example (and discussion) as to how the research can be applied to a known serial offender.
The essay that you submit should address each of the questions listed. Also, the essay must be constructed in APA style and contain a minimum of three (3) references in support of your discussions. The essay should be 2-3 pages in length not including the title and references pages.
Useful collegiate composition tutorial:
Core composition requirements (Links to an external site.)