In Week 1, complete the following tasks:
- Think about different areas in the field of nursing and identify the importance of research to nursing practice.
- Learn about the fundamentals of research and the research process.
- Gain insight into the planning of research.
- Complete Human Research Protection Program OHRP Regulations. First you must register at the following website: Office of Extramural Research. Click here for instructions.
- Once you have registered, you will need to create an account.
- Follow the step-by-step process to complete the course/training. Set aside at least three hours for course completion. Save, print, and submit the IRB training certificate to the Submissions Area.