Mammogram assignment (3 pages, not including title and reference pages) – APA style 5 citations/references not older than 5 years.
Adult Assessment Tools or Diagnostic Tests: Mammogram
· A description of how the assessment tool or diagnostic test you were assigned is used in healthcare.
· What is its purpose?
· How is it conducted?
· What information does it gather?
· Based on your research, evaluate the test or the tool’s validity and reliability, and explain any issues with sensitivity, reliability, and predictive values. Include references in appropriate APA formatting.
Assignment: standardized procedures or protocols for furnishing schedule II and III controlled substances
- In restricted states, APRN prescribers must follow a standardized procedure or protocol for furnishing schedule II and III controlled substances with a patient-specific approach. Please outline the minimum required components of a protocol. You may outline this in bullet form. Alternatively, you may find an appropriate protocol, clinical guideline, or standardized procedure from a literature search and attach it in lieu of outlining your own protocol. Specific to California.
- Length: A minimum of 150 words per post, not including references
- Citations: At least one high-level scholarly reference in APA per post from within the last 5 years