Nursing Research And Course Reflection: APA Format. Minimum 6 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page…
1) Minimum 6 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 3 pages (40 hours)
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Nursing Research And Course Reflection
1. How can you guarantee validity and feasibility in a research study with a mixed method?
Part 2: Nursing Research And Course Reflection
Issue: Adolescent smoking has increased significantly due to the opening of societies and Westernization. Many teenagers start smoking when they are still very young. What drivees them to start smoking is venturesomeness and curiosity.
1. Which evidence-based intervention can you use to fix the issue discussed in your research? and explain:
Part 3: Nursing Research And Course Reflection
Read a qualitative nursing study. If a different investigator had gone into the field to study the same problem:
1. How likely is it that the conclusions would have been the same?
2. How transferable are the research findings?
Part 4: Nursing Research And Course Reflection (Write in the first person)
The purpose is to provide the student an opportunity to reflect on selected RN-BSN competencies acquired through the course.
1. Introduction (1/2 page)
Introduces the purpose of the reflection and addresses one BSN Essentials (AACN, 2008) pertinent to healthcare policy and advocacy.
2. Reflect and reflect on your learning from the Nursing Research course on (2 pages):
a. Explain the interrelationships among theory, practice, and research.
b. Demonstrate an understanding of the basic elements of the research process and models for applying evidence to clinical practice.
c. Advocate for the protection of human subjects in the conduct of research.
d. Evaluate the credibility of sources of information, including but not limited to databases and Internet resources.
3. Conclusion (1/2 page)