The purpose of this assignment is to further your understanding of late adulthood.
Use the Essay Rubric to guide your essay writing.
Please watch the Ted TalkSeeking Immortality
- What do you think about the biologist’s claim that aging is a problem society needs to address?
- Do you agree or disagree and why? What are the advantages and disadvantages of developing ways to slow aging or repairing the damage of developmentally normal aging?
- 3What are the ethical concerns?
- What might the consequences be, both positive and negative, for a culture that pursues the slowing of aging?
- How might such pursuits impact this stage of development according to the theories we have studied?
· Essay is 1,000 or more words in length
· Uses three academic sources, two of which are from academic, peer-reviewed journals
· Uses correct APA in-text citations throughout and includes an APA reference page