- Place in order from first to last the steps the nurse would take when providing care for the child undergoing a bone marrow biopsy.
- Place the child in a prone position.
- Apply a pressure dressing over the puncture site.
- Obtain informed consent from the parents.
- Encourage therapeutic play with a doll and syringe to express feelings.
- Observe the dressing every 15 minutes for the first hour after the procedure.
Place New Order
It's Free, Fast & Safe
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get a Discount!