For the qualitative research article can you find the following related article topic (Mother-Daughter relationships will mediate daughter self-esteem) , provide a brief summary of the article, state how you know the article is qualitative and answer the following questions:
- What is the problem addressed by this research?
- What is the purpose of the research?
- What are the research questions or hypotheses addressed by this research?
- What are the benefits of this research in your field (Mental Health Counseling, Social Work Marriage and Family Therapy, School Counseling, Addictions Counseling, or Career Counseling)?
300 words or more, provide the complete APA reference for the article, and at least one in-text citation and the complete reference.
© customnursingassignments Inc. customnursingassignments.com March 22, 2019, 12:37 am ad1c9bdddf
Hi and thank you for using customnursingassignments. I hope this solution gets to you in time. In this particular task, you are being asked to present an article, not a study. An article therefore qualifies a news report, a journal piece or a feature that discusses the topic in mind. As a qualitative article, it has to only qualify in the following terms – it needs to describe, in textual detail, the subject in question. Qualitative data is all about text – as much description of the phenomenon as possible. As long as the text is present, you have essentially, qualitative data. I decided in utilising a newspaper article in this case following ethnographic principles – ethnography is a qualitative form of study that utilizes such data to study a phenomenon. For this particular task, as detailed in your original request, I suggest this outline:
- Particularity of the article and why you chose it – 100 words
- problem addressed by the article (this is topic you gave), purpose of the article and the research questions taken and addressed – 100 words
- Benefits of the qualitative data – 100 words
As you can see, this should fit within the 300 word mark. The information below provides you with what you need. Just let me know via the feedback section if you need further help. You can also use the listed resources to further explore the topic. Good luck with your studies.
AE 105878/Xenia Jones
Qualitative Data: Mother-Daughter relationship & Self-Esteem
In this particular task assigned, we were told to seek an article that presents qualitative data in terms of exploring and explaining mother-daughter relationships as they relate to or explain the development of self-esteem in the latter. I had a lot of choices in terms of the article – there were possible studies that were already qualitative in nature (i.e. a case study) but for …