Question:This is a case study on nutrition.
So I have to choose “someone” and perform an assessment.
Questionnaires that will be used are attached below*
The description of nutrition and coaching plan for that “someone” should include:
- person level & reason for choosing this level
- limiting factors
- outcome goals
- behavior goals
- which assessments i will record & why/ how i will incorporate the results
- my recommended nutrition & supplement plan
- what *if anything* my person will need to discuss with her his physician
- referrals to my professional network *if needed*
- proposed appointment scheduling including: frequency (when), what i will discuss at each appointment, which assessments i will perform and when
- a plan of action if i observe a plateau
- and a plan of action if my person changes her or his goals. I have to include the hypothetical goal change along with my plan of action.
This case study will help me to make real life plans. I have to imagine it as a real person paying me to get results. I need to be details and also I have to explain why im making the decisions im making