Need help with my Law question – I’m studying for my class.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Describe the requirements for a recruit based on your state police as well as your local law enforcement agency.
- Contrast the recruitment requirements between your state police and local law enforcement agency and rationalize the additional requirements at the state level.
- Evaluate the positions to determine which is a more challenging career and which you would prefer. Explain your decisions.
- Give one (1) suggestion of a new requirement that is not currently included in the recruitment requirements for both your state police and local law enforcement agency.
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the process of developing and implementing an enterprise-wide information security policy.
- Summarize the human resource activities involved in security services.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in security assessment and solutions.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics related to security assessment and solutions using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.