- Write two arguments in English, one in the form of modus ponens and one in the form of modus tollens. Then, write the arguments in symbols using sentence letters and truth-functional connectives. (If your computer does not have all the symbols needed, use some other symbol you do have access to and explain what its meaning is.)
- What advantages does being able to symbolize our arguments provide?
- Are there disadvantages to using this technique to make the structure of our arguments more explicit and clear?
Imagine someone asks you what you have learned in your logic class and what you found to be the most useful information you learned there.
- Is it important for people to study logic?
- What kinds of mistakes might they make without having been exposed to a careful study of reasoning provided by logic?
© customnursingassignments Inc. customnursingassignments.com March 22, 2019, 12:54 am ad1c9bdddf
Hi and thank you for using customnursingassignments. The solution attached should get you started. In this .