The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Identify the set of standards that is most closely aligned with your specialty area.
- Explain the major similarities and differences between the set of standards you selected and the NCDA standards.
- Given your specific specialty area, work setting, and client population, select two standards, from either set, that you think are most important to adhere to and explain why.
- Select two standards, from either set, that you think would be most challenging to adhere to.
© customnursingassignments Inc. customnursingassignments.com March 22, 2019, 12:58 am ad1c9bdddf
Hi and thank you for using customnursingassignments. The solution below should get you started. In this particular task, you are being asked to compare 2 sets of standards. Since you did not indicate another standard aside from NCDA, I shall assume that this can be any standard as long as it relates to counselling. The outline is simple as follows:
- Your speciality area, work setting and client population – 150 words
- Standards from BACP – 100 words
- Standards from NCDA – 100 words
- Explain relationship and relevance between the 2 sets – 100 words
This outline should yield around 450 words which should cover what you need for this particular problem. The solution below should get you started. It shows you how such an outline and the task can be filled and completed. Obviously, I chose BCPA because I am familiar with it but such a standard is also seen as making headways in the globe and will no doubt be relevant to those practising counselling stateside. You can also use the listed resources to further explore the topic. All the best with your studies and happy holidays!
AE 105878/Xenia Jones
Work Setting, Specialization and Client Population
Concurrently, I am providing assistance to a counseling organization that specializes in workplace counseling. While I am still a student and not a practitioner, I perform certain roles in the agency that help in providing relief to the clients who come to seek assistance. The agency/organization is a private practice and has specialist contracts with key companies but also accept individuals who come seeking for …