This is a paper that is focusing on The social media optimization and digital presence assignment. The paper also provides additional instructions to follow in writing the assignment paper.
The evolution of online marketing strategies critical discussion
Assessed intended learning outcomes:
On successful completion of this assessment, you will be able to:
Knowledge and Understanding.
1. Firstly, critically discuss the evolution of online marketing strategies and the latest trends and practices.
2. Secondly, critically discuss and evaluate websites based on their search and social media optimisation and digital presence
3. Thirdly, critically evaluate the principles and processes involved in developing integrated marketing communications, including the impact of technology and other
environmental influences on marketing communications and the media.
4. Fourthly, analyse the benefits, problems and challenges faced by businesses in using various social media marketing communication tools within complex global environments.
Transferable/Key Skills and other Attributes.
The social media optimization and digital presence
On completion of this module students will have had the opportunity to:
5. Firstly, improve their planning, organising and time management skills
6. Secondly, improve their research skills and data analysis
7. Thirdly, develop their analytical and problem solving skills
8. Fourthly, practice using initiative
9. Also, develop effective written and oral communication skills
10. Work both individually and collaboratively to solve a given problem
Please note that you need to produce a report but this has to be based on practical tasks integral to this assignment:
a) Create an optimized personal digital profile sufficient to apply for a job of your choice. This has to include a number of social media profiles based on your justifications and also one compulsory optimised blog post.
b) Additionally, document your work in an Individual assessment report which should include:
c. Combination of work done
The topic of the blog post should be focused around:
“How my time at Salford Business School prepares me for a career in X*?”
*X is to be your career of choice.