I’m studying for my Health & Medical class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
needs to be a perssusive essay please. Anything dealing with the health care indutry. Dosent have to be perfect because its a rough draft.
- Rough DraftReview your working thesis statement and outline, then build on your starting draft to continue developing your persuasive essay. You’ll find information in your webtext this week about writing different elements of your rough draft. Your rough draft should include the following:
- Introduction: In one to two paragraphs, you should grab your reader’s attention, provide relevant background information, and include your thesis statement as the last sentence.
- Body Paragraphs: You should have two to five paragraphs for each supporting point. Each paragraph should begin with a topic sentence and include supporting evidence and your own persuasive analysis.
- Counter Perspective(s): You should address one to three counter perspectives, or possible objections to your position, and respond to each.
- Conclusion: In one to two paragraphs, you should restate your thesis and summarize your main points. Leave your readers with a strong final impression of why your topic matters.
- In-Text Citations and Source List: You should cite at least four to six credible sources in your essay. Make sure you’ve replaced any placeholder brackets from your starting draft with in-text citations in SWS format. Include a source list at the end of the essay.