- You are working with a client who is transitioning from a recreational exerciser to competing in their first triathlon (Olympic distance: 1.5k swim, 40k bike, 10k run). What steps would you take to make
- a training program, given they have six months to train for the event? Focus on, but do not limit yourself to, the following:
- General Principles of Training
- Proper program prescription
- Training adaptations
- Your submission must be as thorough as necessary to answer the question. Include as much detail as necessary to highlight all the components of your triathlon training program, as well as the rationale for your choices.
Place New Order
It's Free, Fast & Safe
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get a Discount!